Radicall offers Business Grade Internet connections with flexibility and reliability at their core.
10,000+ Customers and Partners Globally
Radicall expertise in Connections is a KEY Advantage:
- Flexibility: Radicall can offer business internet connections such as ADSL2, VDLS2, HSNS Lite, all UFB Plans and Business Fibre optic connections including Dark Fiber designed specifically by our Network Architects to one or many of your different office locations. Each location shares a single Internet data plan which can be purchased by the Gigabyte or specific Bandwidth speeds required (unlimited data) and shared across all locations. All interoffice traffic via Radicall connections is without cost to the customer.
- Reliability: Radicall connections are designed for business use only therefore our infrastructure has been designed to meet the demanding reliability requirements of New Zealand business.
- Quality: Companies can select which data types have priority across the entire network (end‐to-end) e.g. Accounting system traffic can be prioritised over email or Youtube traffic, VoIP traffic is prioritised over all other traffic to ensure reliability.
We provide a Data Center where every aspect of the infrastructure is designed to optimize the Voice quality of calls using VoIP. We provide support for all Business Grade Routers, packet shaping and delivery is customized to ensure best results.
While VoIP wasn’t always reliable, due to bandwidth, it’s now the most reliable and lowest-risk voice communication option for small and medium-sized businesses. due to the operation of a new Network over the Ultra Fast Fibre Network. But reliability isn’t the only reason to go with VoIP.
- Reliable Internet Connection Required.
- Latency and Jitter. Services to some country area NOT POSSIBLE.
- No location tracking for emergency calls.
Cell phone users can use mobile VoIP service on their phone with the addition of mobile VoIP software. These are apps offered by VoIP phone service providers customers may already be using at home or at work, such as Vonage or 3CX, or standalone mobile VoIP apps such as Skype, Vyke, or Truphone.
Why Customers Choose Radicall
We provide itemized product lines which are designed to be a user pays model with the most cost effective pricing levels possible for a Professional Data Center configuration.
Simple to Set Ip
A business with 1 to five users/extensions can expect to be up and running within 3-5 working days
Any Device, anywhere, anytime
Any device configuration is available to all our customers especially the availability of remote access to phone services.