Yealink SIP-T42G IP Phone
IP phone, 2.7in. LCD, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, 3 SIP accounts, PoE, (PSU optional)
The Yealink SIP-T42G IP Phone is a 3-line business Gigabit VoIP phone with Optima HD Voice and headset support. As part of the Yealink T4 Series, the SIP-T42G features Power Over Ethernet capability, a 2.7′ backlit display, and enhanced call management.
The Yealink SIP-T42G IP Phone is a business VoIP phone designed with feature rich VoIP phone for business. The design of the SIP-T42G has ergonomic recessed buttons, an adjustable stand with non slip rubber feet, and a paper label free design. For better call quality, the Yealink SIP-T42G uses Yealink Optima HD Voice, a combination of software and hardware designed with the implementation of wideband technology to maximize acoustic performance. Advanced acoustic clarity technologies such as full duplex, echo cancellation, and adaptive jitter buffer create an enhanced audio experience.
The SIP-T42G supports a vast number of productivity-enhancing feature such as SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, and 3-way conference. Integrated PoE allows for easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. The SIP-T42G support the several protocols for file provisioning and are configured by default to use Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), supports AES encrypted XML configuration file.
Features and Functions:
- 2.7′ 192×64-pixel backlit Graphical LCD
- 6 line keys with LED and 6 line keys that can be programmed for features
- 5 features keys: message, headset, mute, redial, speakerphone
- 4 context-sensitive ‘soft’ keys, 6 navigation keys, 2 volume control keys
- Dual 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
- RJ9 headset port and EHS support
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- Optima HD voice with G.711(A/?), G.722, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, GSM iLBC Codec support
- Open VPN, 802.1x, QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP and more