snom M85 Ruggedized IP DECT Phone
Professional DECT telephony
The M85 DECT handset is easily configurable for the flexible and scalable M700 multicell solution with seamless handover as well as for the M300 single-cell base station. It is ideally suited for professional indoor and outdoor use and in hard-hat or industrial areas.
Reliable, robust, and comfortable to use, the handset is operational at temperatures between -15° and +55° Celsius (5°F and 131°F). It has a large configurable alarm key at the top and is shockproof, splash-proof, and dust-proof. The handset can connect to Bluetoothcompatible wireless headsets and, via its headset jack, to wired headsets as well. Wide coverage With its robust housing and comprehensive range of features, the M85 is ideal for customers who expect more of their phone system and require mobile coverage across several floors or between buildings.
The M85 has a large backlit 2” colour display and an illuminated keypad for easy dialling in poor light conditions.Wideband audio ensures crystal-clear voice quality for your calls, and, in addition to 6 polyphonic ringtones, the handset also features vibration alert for incoming calls. An integrated multicolor LED keeps you instantly informed of missed calls, voice-mail messages, and low battery status. The protected lithiumion battery has a standby time of up to 200 hours and up to 17 hours of talk time for heavy usage between charging.
When the M85 is used with an M700(1) or M300(2) base station you enjoy many phone system features such as voice-mail, automatic call forwarding, call lists, caller identification, or direct search in the corporate directory.
snom M85 Features:
Phone functions with M300/M700 base station
· Two simultaneous calls
· Directory with 100 contact entries
· Central directory (common local directory on base station or external directory via LDAP) · 8 speed dial numbers (number keys 2 – 9)
· Caller identification (CLIP)
· Redial (via dialled calls list)
· Call waiting · Auto answer
· Call lists (all calls, missed, received, dialled calls), 50 entries total
· Call swapping (active call and call on hold)
· Blind and attended transfer
· Call forwarding · 3-way conference on the phone
· DND mode (do not disturb)
· Hide own outgoing ID (CLIR)
· Missed call notification · MWI – Voice message waiting notification
NOTE: Price is for the Handset Only – You will require a Base Station, either the Multicell or Singlecell bought separately.